In today’s world, with the threat of COVID-19, maintaining a clean workplace is more important than ever. Office spaces are generally packed with wires that are caked in dust, with drawers full of items that no one has used for years, and desk surfaces that are decorated with patterns of coffee mug rings and pen marks.
Office cleaning isn’t at the top of any offer worker’s list. So, perhaps it’s time to look at a professional cleaning service to do the hard work for you.
Benefits of Having a Professionally Cleaned Workplace
If you’re the kind of office that regularly has visitors – such as possible investors, stakeholders, or partner organisations – it doesn’t present the best first impression for them to walk into a dirty, untidy office space. It may even put them off returning. Cleaning an office can make your company seem much more professional and will help you take the next steps on the ladder to success.
Workplace cleaning not only makes you seem more professional but also keeps your staff healthy. Removing any germs and bacteria from your office regularly will remove the risk of germs, bacteria, and infection transmission. Office cleaning will ensure your staff stays at work, increasing your productivity.
Clean Desk – Clean Mind
Most staff work better with a clean workspace. Studies have shown that physical clutter can make your thoughts more scattered and actually decreases your productivity, making you less organised with work tasks. Office cleaning can make your staff feel less stressed and they’ll produce better work as a result.
If your office is a 9-5 workplace, your staff will spend the majority of their lives in that room. They need to feel safe, happy, and valued to help them produce quality work. Having a clean workspace will show your staff that you care about their well-being and will increase morale.
Hiring a Professional Cleaning Service
A quick wipe of visible surfaces isn’t going to cut it. You’ll need to have a deep clean of your office space at least once a week to keep the dust and germs away. Professional cleaning services are the way to go, especially if you have a larger space to clean. It means that you don’t have to take the time out of your schedule to clean yourself and also allows for proper cleaning equipment and stronger cleaning agents to be used.
The Benefits of Using a Professional Cleaner
There are lots of benefits to hiring a professional to do your ‘dirty work’.
- Saves Time – You have a business to run, you don’t have time to clean the windows.
- Cleans More Effectively – Professional cleaners come with specialist equipment to provide a more thorough clean.
- On a Schedule – Cleaners will work to your schedule, so you can set them up to clean overnight, so it doesn’t affect your productivity
- Experience & Expertise – Professional cleaners will have much more experience in cleaning than you or your staff. They’ll provide more thorough cleaning with a faster turnaround.
- Green Cleaning – Most professional firms are leaning towards greener cleaning. Meaning the cleaning products they use will be healthier, use less harmful chemicals, but still provide the desired effect.
- Customised Cleaning Processes – You can be confident that the things you need cleaning will get cleaned. You set the schedule and a professional cleaner is obliged to ensure they tick every box on your list.
In a busy office, professional cleaning is a necessity. It’s something most business owners forget about and brush under the carpet. Workplace cleaning could be pivotal to your future success.
We hope that our blog has been informative, please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 01604 926004 or head over to our contact page to fill in our online enquiry form.